MAKE IT YOUR WAY MUFFINS
This is a great basic muffin recipe. Each batch can be different, simply choose whatever ingredient your taste buds desire!
2 cups organic sprotued spelt flour
1 tsp organic baking powder
1 tsp organic baking soda
120g organic grass-fed butter, melted
1 cup organic full fat grass-fed milk
1/3 cup organic brown rice syrup
2 organic eggs from pastured hens
1 cup of your choice of ingredient such as blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, dark chocolate chips
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C (375F) and put the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl
2) Whisk the eggs and pour them into the flour mixture
3) Melt the brown rice syrup in the microwave or on the stove top, just until runny. Add to the flour mixture. Stir all of the ingredients until well combined.
4) Finally, stir in your ingredient of choice
5) Spoon the mixture into a muffin tray and bake for about 15-20 minutes or until golden. The edges will be slightly crispy