PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
This dish is so quick and easy, it literally takes 8 minutes to prepare. The parmesan crust is really yummy, a wonderful crunch with every bite. The kids will love it but it will also impress the adult guests!
Ingredients, makes 4 servings
Use organic ingredients as much as possible, especially when using animals produce.
4 organic, pastured chicken thighs
2 tbsp organic virgin coconut oil
2 tbsp organic butter from grass-fed cows. Alternatively you can use 4 tbsp of either butter or coconut oil
1 cup organic parmesan cheese from grass-fed cows, finely grated
1 tbsp organic thyme
1 tbsp organic rosemary
1/2 tbsp organic oregano
1 tsp organic turmeric
1 tsp Himalayan salt
1) Pre-heat oven to 190 °C (375 F) line a baking tray with baking paper
2) Mix the grated parmesan, salt and herbs together until well combined. Pour onto a large plate
3) Melt the butter and coconut oil in a small bowl
4) With each chicken thigh, dunk in the butter/oil mix and then press the skin side into the herb mix, place onto baking tray
5) Bake for 35 minutes, until gold and crispy. Serve with your choice of vegetables.