Bunch of kale, about 15 stalks
2 tbs coconut oil, melted
Pink Himalayan rock salt
1) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Chop the kale into pieces roughly 1 inch in size, remove the white stalk from the centre before chopping
2) Melt the coconut oil (if it’s not already), put the kale into a plastic bag, along with the oil, and shake until coated, the kale should be lightly coated
3) Spread onto baking trays, try not to overlap so that the kale cooks evenly
4) Salt with unrefined sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
5) Bake for around 15-20 minutes, until the kale is crispy.